Friday, November 5, 2010

Stood Up Twice in One Day...

So last night at about 3:02 a.m., I was asked out by this guy that I REALLY like for about a year. We were having this conversation and he asked me to send him a picture so that he could put it for my picture when he calls me. I sent him one and he just responded, "I may have to make you my girlfriend." Now I didnt think he was serious because he told me when I first moved to Maryland that he didnt want a girlfriend. So I was just like you are silly. He said he was serious. As the conversation went on, he asked me to be his girlfriend and I responded simply, yes.

Today, we made plans to go eat and hang out all day. All I wanted was to be with him. In his presence and hang out with him you know. So he told me we would go at about 3pm or 4pm. He had to get his oil changed and everything and just needed some time to get everything together. So I waited. And waited. And waited some more. 8pm rolls around and he tells me he cant come and get me. He felt bad but even though I had been waiting for what was supposed to be a breakfast date turned dinner date turned to me waiting in vain.

So he texted me again asking if he could see me. I told him if he wanted to see me, he had to come here, to my uncles house where I was. He agreed. He agreed at 8:30pm. At 10:15pm he texted me and told me he was on his way, just brushing his teeth...WTF??? What could he have been doing for an hour and forty five minutes???? I consider that to be stood up twice in one night. NOT fun at all and I can honestly say that after all that I am really reconsidering a lot of things. I dont want it to be like, oh I hate him now you know. I want to get to know him and everything but I dont know if I should consider him my boyfriend at this point. Even though he is really nice and I have known him for all this time, I dont think this is right...

What do you guys think I should do?

Infinite XOXO's
Jasmiine Charmagne

No comments:

Post a Comment