Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sacre Bleu! I NEED TO SHOP!!!

So I have an addiction. Not to shopping. Well, yes to shopping but more than that. I have an addiction to nicotine. I CANT stop smoking cigarettes. I want to quit so bad. So I have been doing things to distract myself that is NOT shopping. My uncle keeps telling me I am spending too much time and money on shopping. SACRE BLEU!!! So I have not shopped in like 2 weeks!! So I am going to go shopping this weekend with a friend and I cant wait to walk through the doors of Forever21!!! It will be such release! Now I am going to continue on without smoking. I have not had a cigarette in 2 days. Which is FOREVER in the mind of someone addicted to nicotine. So I am gonna work super hard to quit...as hard as it may be! We will see! Anyway, I love you guys!! Until next time...

Infinite XOXO's
Jasmiine Charmagne

No comments:

Post a Comment