Thursday, November 4, 2010

Breast Augmentation?

So I know a lot of people are a little funny when it comes to talking about the real stuff. But I hope you read this anyway. I have GINORMOUS breasts and I am looking at getting plastic surgery to get them reduced from a "F" to at least a "DD" being the smallest. I have horrible back pains and it is really hard to shop for cute tops and find bras that fit. So I have done a little research on it and I am sooo afraid of surgery. But the procedure would be a breast reduction surgery and then a breast lift. I think the surgery would be very advantageous to my every day life and how I see myself overall. My aunt was kind of like, you shouldnt do it because you  may get addicted to plastic surgery...I dont think that will happen because I dont like hospitals and having to get surgery (even though I have never had surgery for anything) but I dont think that will happen. But you guys tell me what you think. And if you know of any good plastic surgeons in the DMV area feel free to comment below and tell me about them!! Anyway, until next time...

Infinite XOXO's
Jasmiine Charmagne

No comments:

Post a Comment