Friday, October 22, 2010

What the F??? No more Grilled Cheese???

So...this is super random but I was just chatting with my friend Valerie on Facebook and she just told me the most shocking news for the night...there is no more Kids Grilled Cheese Sandwiches at Macaroni Grill!! I worked at Mac Grill for a year and a half and we just got the grilled cheese sandwich on the kids menu and I was sooooo estatic about it!! I absolutely ♥ grilled cheese and it was so amazing because it was made with fresh mozzarella and velveeta cheese!! Like the perfect grilled cheese sandwich!! I was telling her I couldnt wait to come back to SC to get me one of those mouth watering grilled cheese sandwiches only to find out they arent sold anymore. WHAT THE F??? NO MORE GRILLED CHEESE???? What in the world are those kids eating now because I would not recommend anything else on the kids menu!! I dont work there anymore but still...that is sooo bad!!! So in rememberance of the amazing grilled cheese...here is a picture:



I just cant believe they would do that!!Well, now that my shock is over, I am going to bed :) Talk to you guys tomorrow!!

Infinite XOXO's
Jasmiine Charmagne

No comments:

Post a Comment